..that
realities are made possible. When words can form, when dreams can take a flight, when miracles can happen. This blog and its content comes from a place within me which is one such miracle.. I hope you will like my work and it'll help you smile. :) Welcome..

Tuesday 4 December 2007

I FEEL


I feel so alone

I feel so less

I feel so void

I feel so depressed

I feel so low

supressed under lonliness

I feel the need

I feel i want

a feeling that speaks

for itself

and makes me its own

in this feeling of solitude

I feel i want someone to know

that i also

.

.

.

....feel..



6 comments:

  1. those lines imply sadness .. smthng that's been buried deep inside .. smthng u cant confront that easily ..
    wow !! .. that can help smbdy overcome that inner truth .. amazing lines !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud job but i think u shoud rite something lighter tooooooo......keep up da good work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these lines are few but still say soooo much....i guess everyone,on some level or the other, can and will connect to it....amazing work!.....the way it ended actually made me miss a breath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u should'nt feel alone
    shun dat lonliness
    fill dat void spaces
    theres sumthin 2 b impressed
    gought to fly higher
    supress dat lonliness
    shuld fulfill ur need
    satisfy ur insatiable want
    coz feelings r ment 2 speak
    no need to make ne1 know
    bcoz..........eyes says it all....

    ReplyDelete
  5. the person who has commented last..kept himself as anonymous..whos that?i would love to thank u ..they are beautiful lines..they r wnderful wrds..!would love to know who u are...!thanks once again..

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is exactly how i feel.. nd dat email said exctly this... i want someone to knw that i feel...

    ReplyDelete