..that
realities are made possible. When words can form, when dreams can take a flight, when miracles can happen. This blog and its content comes from a place within me which is one such miracle.. I hope you will like my work and it'll help you smile. :) Welcome..

Sunday 8 July 2012

Release



A Walk down
a triple lane highway
A friend made
along the way
Oblivious to the
broken asphalt
a talk about forever dreams.
A thick sheer of clouds
heralding the onset of rain
the wind seems to be answering
billowing through the hair
leaving behind a whiff of scented air
a sign of the lurid drizzle by all means.
As the end of the road 
meets with the downpour
the head falls back 
as the drops caress
the contours of my face
carving curves as they slide off
ready for another chase.
I take it all in
as I stand there 
looking at the heavens
above around and within
so perfect so impeccable
how it untarnishes every thought
and every particle it leavens.






No comments:

Post a Comment