..that
realities are made possible. When words can form, when dreams can take a flight, when miracles can happen. This blog and its content comes from a place within me which is one such miracle.. I hope you will like my work and it'll help you smile. :) Welcome..

Monday 9 April 2012

It's a small world!!!!!




When the world thinks
they sleep & they rest
they seem so alive
and at their best..
as their leaves
rustle and move
the sound sounds
like "yaee..."
they seem to whisper
"At such a time when
the sun is down
and the stars shine
when i should be
deep in sleep
when the owls perched on me
they fly,
if i can be so alive..
if i can smile..
what's wrong
with you there..
who chooses this rainy night
to wipe away your falling tears..???"
"oh dear tree..
it's this night that makes me
cry..
or i feel like it
maybe i am crying
or it seems like it..!!
it's the raindrops,o generous soul
which fall & slide down
my face
they are much too many
to fall down
i am just increasing the space.!!"

11 comments:

  1. y aren't u so alive,
    y don't u feel da wibe....
    y can't u hav dat smile,
    y its dat u hav 2 cry...?
    try not 2 feel da pain,
    reinvent ur soul in da falling rain....
    i think life just plays some game,
    n u don have ne 1 2 blame....
    so face da music n win da game,
    don let dat happen reignite dat flame....
    when u'll look in2 my eyes u'll c,
    dat i once felt da same....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe u posted real quick....not bad at all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. well..i guess u mite hold it wrong when u say..tht i dnt smile.. anyway..lets nt get into that..thanks once again.. u still don wana reveal urself..????? i wanna knw wats holding u??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sorry i don know u dat much so made dat mistake....lol.
    n i m sorry again coz i can't tell u what's holding me.....
    but don think abt dat too much coz 1 day i'll reveal....
    n more so i m not known 2 u so u won't b dat happy 2 know me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. that really duznt matter 2 me..knowing u..or not..its ur words wich appreciated my work..and would love to know a person who shares some talent and thoughts..ur wish..reveal or not..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will reveal just waiting 4 da rite moment.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, if i wrote something disdainfully disgusting in ur blog dat disturbed u in ne way........








    eyes...............

    ReplyDelete
  8. u rem. i said u don know me so u'll not b dat happy.......instead surprise...n still u don know me coz u haven't got what my eyes says.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. nakul..i knw many nakuls..wich one r u???or i dnt knw u altogether..??!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes u guessed it rite u don know me........

    ReplyDelete