..that
realities are made possible. When words can form, when dreams can take a flight, when miracles can happen. This blog and its content comes from a place within me which is one such miracle.. I hope you will like my work and it'll help you smile. :) Welcome..

Monday 2 April 2012

Harry Potter





Harry Potter has been a part of my life since I was 11. Today when I have turned 23, I realize how important a part it is. It can still make me cry..make me laugh..give me chills down my spine.. This series is not just mere books one reads over time.. its a phenomenon which seeps..percolates..brews..simmers within you now and for always.. Its not something that you read and get it over with.. It Lasts. 


7 books 3 heroes.. actually hero is another thing.. This story is not about being a hero or counting how many it had..I felt its something about having it within.. till you realize it. Everyone says its a book to be read by children..I disagree. Its something one doesn't read. It Is. I have at many points from book1 to book7 realised that it doesn't only have a plot.. its so much so much more.. It gave me lessons to follow, memories to remember something that will stay with me. For life. 

More than once the books give you words.. moments which will BE with you.. they grow with you.. 

This series is a legacy. Its not something you own or you read. Its something one passes on.


Here's a video made by someone as a tribute to this phenomenon. I watched it I don't know how many times. Every time wanting not to cry.. But as they say..its wishful thinking. It left me with moist eyes every. single. time.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's the same feeling that most of us share when it comes to HP series!!! You just expressed it in words :)

    ReplyDelete