..that
realities are made possible. When words can form, when dreams can take a flight, when miracles can happen. This blog and its content comes from a place within me which is one such miracle.. I hope you will like my work and it'll help you smile. :) Welcome..

Friday 6 April 2012

Voices of the night

Voices of the night
dark and sultry
resound in my head
taking the place
of the din of my mind

Just when the silence
pierces you deep
your heart turns cold, and
frost shines through your eyes

The darkness falls
casting its dense shadow
over the vast expanse of
my head and heart

The crunch 
of the gravel sounds like
dreams breaking into shards
of the smallest size

The guttural sound
of the unknown bird
makes my voice choke
and vibrate

Despite the cracking fire
the pallor
of the night
takes me by surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment